[R] Mixed conditional logit model

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Oct 29 20:09:51 CET 2006

      The 'lmer' function in library(lme4) and the 'glmmPQL' function in
library(MASS) both will estimate mixed-effects logit / logistic
regression models.  (If anyone thinks there is a difference between
'logit' and 'logistic regression' models, I hope they will disabuse me
of my ignorance.)

      Hope this help.
      Spencer Graves