[R] plot.POSIXct plot.POSIXlt

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Oct 29 04:03:02 CET 2006

      Your example is not self contained, and I was unable to generate
an example that produced the warning messages you've mentioned.

      Have you tried 'options(warn=2)', then running your example?  This
will turn the warning into an error.  Then you might be able to get
something from 'traceback'.  I also encourage you to experiment with
'debug'.  I've discussed how to do this in previous posts.
'RSiteSearch("debug spencer")' produced 124 hits for me just now.
Number 7 on that list looked like it might help you:
"http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/79251.html".

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves