[R] xlsReadWritePro trial available

Hans-Peter gchappi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 14:59:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just finished xlsReadWritePro, a package that is - like the free
xlsReadWrite - capable to read and write native Excel files.

The Pro version is a shareware package and adds features such as: •
Sheet handling (select/insert/copy/delete/ren.) • Select regions
(columns, rows, cells or area) • Append data (several possibilities) •
Work with multiple files at the same time • Inside information of an
Excelfile • oledatetime classes (Beta) with many additional functions
• the pro version is formally supported.

Please have a look for yourself. I have put the documentation online:
http://treetron.googlepages.com/00Index.html,
http://treetron.googlepages.com/read.xls.html,
http://treetron.googlepages.com/xls.sheet.html, and more...

You can download a free trial (of 30 days) here:
http://treetron.googlepages.com/ or direct:
http://treetron.googlepages.com/xlsReadWritePro_1.0.1.zip and
http://treetron.googlepages.com/xlsReadWritePro_TestData_1.0.1.zip.

Currently only the trial is available, and it is not yet possible to
buy something (ShareIt handling not yet here). But if it is urgent,
just contact me.

Hope you like it and I am looking forward to comments, critics and suggestions.

--
Regards,
Hans-Peter