[R] Get the names of the columns in a tserie

lvdtime magnetosergio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 03:57:04 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

I'm a beginner in R, and I'm currently working on Tseries (analysis of a
portfolio)

I imported the data like this (library tseries) :
X<-read.ts("X.dat", start=c(1995,1), frequency=261, header=T, sep=";")

There is a header which contains the names of each column (codes of shares)

I'd like to know if it is possible to get the names of the columns (to
display it in the plots : ylab=name of the col)
To summarize, I wonder if a code like "label(X[,i])" exists...

Thank you for your help

LVDTime