[R] Nested source() errors [Broadcast]

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Oct 19 05:02:00 CEST 2006

I've seen people doing that without problem.  Not something I'd like to
do myself, precisely because when problems occur, it's difficult to
figure out what went wrong.  Such practice usually indicate that you
ought to organize your functions better.  (You _are_ writing functions,
instead of just scripts?)

Andy

From: Pierce, Ken