[R] HP UX

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Oct 14 09:10:09 CEST 2006

INSTALL also says

   The main source of information on installation is the `R Installation
   and Administration Manual', an HTML copy of which is available as file
   `doc/html/R-admin.html'.  Please read that before installing R.  But
   if you are impatient, read on but please refer to the manual to
   resolve any problems.

and indeed this is discussed in that manual.  As the posting guide asks,
please do your homework before posting (including not sending HTML mail to
this list).