[R] Transcript of "Conservative ANOVA tables"

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Mon Oct 9 19:03:51 CEST 2006

Marc Schwartz (via MN <mschwartz <at> mn.rr.com> writes:

> If the content of this particular transcript is likely to be static,
> consider an alternative of making it available in a PDF document that is
> linked on that page.
>
> Then others can perhaps contribute by providing other relevant content
> in that section as may be desired/required.

Well, I thought it would be better to leave it editable in case someone would
like to add corrections. And in case some VIP was not quoted correctly.

The worst part is the story of the disappearing pages, when something with the
quotes is incorrect. Reminds me of latex, but there I have much better (at least
more...) messages.

Dieter