[R] Transcript of "Conservative ANOVA tables"

Gregor Gorjanc gregor.gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Mon Oct 9 17:43:18 CEST 2006

Dieter Menne <dieter.menne <at> menne-biomed.de> writes:

> Dear friends of lmer,
>
> http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=guides:lmer-tests
>
> I have put a transcript of the long thread on lmer/lme4 statistical test
> into the Wiki. For all those who missed it life, and for those like me, who
> don't like the special style of the R-list to keep full length quotes.
>
> Creating the text there was not much fun, waiting times are simply
> unacceptable and the Wiki only give an empty page when syntax errors (for
> example from quotes) are detected.

I agree that there is a problem about waiting times with large pages. This
might be of interest for r-sig-wiki list, but I can not CC from Gmane - I will
send separate mail. I think there was discussion about this and that wiki is
optimized for many small pages. I do agree though that having several pages for
this transcript is not acceptable.

Gregor