[R] simultaneous heckit

Patrick Kévin MZOGANG pmzogang at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 8 23:49:10 CEST 2006

Dear R-users

I am trying to analyse the interaction between men and
women participation in the labour market. So I have
too equations of participation like this
h1=h1(w1,X1,h2) and h2=h2(w2,X2,h1) where 1=men,
2=women, h=hours worked, w=wages and X=taste
variables.

A basic approach would be to use Heckit{micEcon}
procedure (which correct selection bias) to estimate
each equation independently. But this approach is
biased. So I want to use a simultaneous equations like
what is done by systemfit{systemfit}.

Does anyone show willing by suggest me how to proceed?

Patrick Kevin MZOGANG