[R] [R-pkg] New packages pmg, gWidgets, gWidgetsRGtk2

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:26:00 CEST 2006

Hi, I need installation instructions. library(pmg) seems not to be enough.
Thanks.

> library(pmg)
Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
        unable to load shared library
'C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-24~1.0/library/RGtk2/libs/RGtk2.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified procedure could not be found.

Error: package 'RGtk2' could not be loaded
Error: .onAttach failed in 'attachNamespace'
PMG needs gWidgetsError in assign(x, value, envir = ns, inherits = FALSE) :
        could not find function "gwindow"
In addition: Warning message:
there is no package called 'pmggWidgetsRGtk' in: library(package,
lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, logical = TRUE,
Error: .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'pmg'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'pmg'