[R] packages about discriminant analysis

Feng Qiu fqiu at gatech.edu
Wed Nov 29 23:08:09 CET 2006

Hi guys:
           I'm testing some statistic discriminant analysis methods in R.
But I couldn't find the package for these methods:
           1. Discriminant analysis implemented with nearest neighbor
method,
           2. logistic discriminant analysis
           3. POLYCLASS algorithm( there is such a function in S-Plus,
namely poly.fit from polyclass library. Is there a corresponding library in
R? )
           Any kind of help is highly appreciated!

Best,

Feng