[R] SNA packages/network package

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Nov 24 04:32:38 CET 2006

      I haven't seen a reply to this post, so I will offer some comments
even though I do not recall any previous exposure to social network
analysis or the 'sna' package.  I'm sorry I can't answer your question
directly.  However, if you wouldn't mind posting a minimal example of
something you've tried and ask your question in terms of that example,
you might get a better response.  Please try to make your example self
contained in the sense that someone like me can copy it from your email,
paste it into an R session, and presumably see what you see.  When I
listed "objects(2)" with the 'sna' package in the second position on the
search path, I got 201 different objects.  I didn't see an obvious entry
point for the package.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves