[R] barplot - x-axis

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Nov 23 17:49:42 CET 2006

Hi

> barplot(data, las=2, ylim = c(0,plotMax+1), ylab = "Percentage",
main = filename, sub = subtitle)
Error in barplot.default(data, las = 2, ylim = c(0, plotMax + 1),
ylab = "Percentage",  :
        'height' must be a vector or a matrix

Your code gives me an error, as I do not have data file.Try to use
oma and title with outer option set as TRUE.
See ?title, ?par

But it depends on your intention. and actual lookout of your plot.

HTH
Petr