[R] Latent models

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 16:56:18 CET 2006

Those are only a few of the possible latent models.  Factor analysis and
SEM are also latent variable models, as indeed are the mixed models of
nlme, lme4, mmlcr, polr models ....  Then there are the graphical models
of (at least) packages ggm and latentnet, polytomous LDA in package
polLCA ....

help.search("latent", agrep=FALSE) on a comprehensive installation helped
me find some of these.