[R] Ryacas not working properly

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 14:56:57 CET 2006

You might try posting your problem on the comp.os.linux.networking
group since it appears to be a configuration problem with telnet
on your machine.

If all else fails, you can try using the "system" method of connecting to
Ryacas discussed on the Ryacas home page.    That is not ideal since it
will not give you any memory from one Ryacas call to the
next but it will allow you to do command at a time Ryacas processing
even without telnet.  Note that you mus be using Ryacas 0.2-3 (which is
located on google groups -- see links section on home page) and not
0.2-2 for that to work.