[R] <RBloomberg Package Problem>

Shubha Vishwanath Karanth shubhak at ambaresearch.com
Thu Nov 16 15:44:04 CET 2006

Hello Experts,
This is error I get in downloading RDCOMClient...

/**************************/
> install.packages("RDCOMClient",
+                     repos = "http://www.omegahat.org/R")
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://www.omegahat.org/R/bin/windows/contrib/2.4
Warning in download.packages(pkgs, destdir = tmpd, available =
available,  :
         no package 'RDCOMClient' at the repositories

I also tried to download it via the local zip folders using the site
which gives it namely, http://www.omegahat.org/RDCOMClient/

But was unsuccessful...

Please help me ASAP...

Thanks in advance..