[R] Newbie: how to get unique x unique x aggregate chart?

Jeffrey Robert Spies jspies at nd.edu
Wed Nov 15 16:08:54 CET 2006

I'm not sure I understand the question, but you might look into the
following functions:

unique
heatmap
image

Again, if I understand the question, you would create a length(unique
(x)) by length(unique(y)) sized matrix, and fill it with appropriate
values of z.  Then pass that to heatmap or image.

Hope that helps--feel free to tell me if I've answered  the wrong
question,

Jeff.