[R] Using lrm

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 14 06:35:52 CET 2006

Hello Nitin,

if you examine the help information for lrm carefully, at the bottom
you will find numerous examples that you can follow.

?lrm

By the way, asking a queestion like this it's best to clarify if you
mean the lrm from the Design package or some other one.  I assume it's
from Design, as the syntax you quote is a good match.

It's also best to study the help files carefully.

Andrew