[R] looking for functions that can test/estimate CAMPM, APT, Fama's factor model, etc.

Leeds, Mark (IED) Mark.Leeds at morganstanley.com
Sun Nov 12 23:06:11 CET 2006

you should also write to the r-finance special interest group. also, you
can do all that stuff yourself
using the R tools/functions etc but I don't know of such functions have
already been written.
joe byers may be able to answer the question. my guess is that, if these
sort of things have
been written, they haven't been done in an available package but I could
be wrong.