[R] Which genetic optimization package allows customized crossover and mutation operation

sun as at hut.at
Fri Nov 10 16:19:48 CET 2006

No, I am not familiar with that project, actually never heard it before your
reply.:)

Anyway, I found some code later on from "Claudio Agostinelli" who developed
this code for his teaching, I think. Unfortornuitly, his code does not work
on my settings. And I do not want to send much time on the object oriented
programing skill in R, so finally I went back to java for this GA work.

Thanks anyway. Have a nice weekend.

Sun