[R] TsayData

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed May 31 03:19:55 CEST 2006

	  I don't know how to get the "TsayData" in "fSeries.

	  However, the data for the first edition of Tsay 2002) Analysis of
Financial Time Series (Wiley) can be downloaded from
"http://www.gsb.uchicago.edu/fac/ruey.tsay/teaching/fts/".  For the
second edition, try
"http://www.gsb.uchicago.edu/fac/ruey.tsay/teaching/fts2/".

	  If you'd like further help, you might include a brief, self-contained
example, so someone else can try what you tried and get (presumably) the
same response, as suggested in the posting guide!
(www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html).  Posts more consistent with that
style often receive quicker and more helpful answers.

	  Hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves