[R] Computing a reliability index of a statistic with missing data

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri May 26 02:12:27 CEST 2006

	  Have you considered some kind of binary time series model?
'RSiteSearch("binary time series")' produced 150 hits.  One of the first
20 mentioned "continuous-time hidden Markov chains"
(http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/library/repeated/html/chidden.html).  I
don't know if this will help you or not, but it might be worth examining.

	  hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves