[R] Two functions with the same name

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed May 24 14:49:26 CEST 2006

Hi

you probably created the second function in .Global Environment e.g.
directly in console.
see
ls()
and look for the name of the function. If it is there the only way I
know about is to remove the function from environment by

rm(name.of.the.function)

then the masked function shall by usable again provided that you did
not detached the package.

Probably there is some way through environment() but I never used it
and therefore I can not help you other way than to encourage to read
its help page.

HTH
Petr