[R] switching compilers with R CMD SHLIB

Jarrod Hadfield j.hadfield at sheffield.ac.uk
Sun May 21 17:18:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the help.  If anyone is interested mpi/c++ code can be
compiled as a shared library using:

MAKEFLAGS="CXX=mpicxx CXXFLAGS=-DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK
SHLIB_CXXLD=mpicxx" R CMD SHLIB ?.cc -o ?.so

However, I would like to execute the C code using mpiexec (otherwise
only a single processor is seen).  I can not find any documentation on
this, but was wondering whether this too is possible.

Thanks,

Jarrod.

--
Department of Animal and Plant Sciences,
University of Sheffield,