[R] Interrater and intrarater variability (intraclass correlation coefficients)

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Tue May 16 12:37:00 CEST 2006

Hi Karl,

this sounds like a variance components problem - I suspect that you
will find that you can tackle it using the lme() or lmer() functions
of the nlme and lme4 packages respectively.

The key reference for this tool is:

@Book{PB00:mixed,
  author =       {J. C. Pinheiro and D. M. Bates},
  title =        {Mixed-effects models in S and Splus},
  publisher =    {Springer-Verlag},
  year =         2000
}

Cheers,