[R] Fitting usual distributions.

Pair Pierre-Matthieu pmpair at softia.fr
Mon May 15 12:13:42 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am currently writing a program whose goal is to fit usual
distributions (estimating parameters and confidence intervals for a
given distribution).

After some research in R, R-help and google I have found most of what I
was looking for (especially thanks to MASS - fitdistr() ), however there
are still a few distributions I could not find R code for: Multinormal,
Truncated normal, Triangular, Uniform, Binomial, Multinomial.

If there are any packages to fit these, a pointer in the right direction
would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Pierre-Matthieu Pair,
Softia Ingénierie