[R] .Rprofile file and .First function

Robert Citek rwcitek at alum.calberkeley.org
Sun May 14 06:24:25 CEST 2006

On May 13, 2006, at 9:22 AM, MARK LEEDS wrote:
> thanks robert.

You're welcome, Mark.

> if tyou don't ind me asking,  what do those statements quit, exit
> and q do in the .Rprofile function ? Thanks.

I tend to work in a lot of different environments, each with their
own way of exiting.  If I type any of those three variables, they
remind me of the correct way to exit the R environment.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent