[R] Now another question regarding the Foreign package

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 22:13:44 CEST 2006

Dear David

I suspect you downloaded 'foreign' but you didn't load it to your workspace.
  To do that you have to use library(foreign).  Then you can have access to
the functions in that package.
In addition to the manuals that come with R (Help->Manuals (in pdf)) there
is a wealth of reading material available on the R homepage under
'Documentation'.  A good starting point is to buy one of the books
recommended in the books section.

I hope this helps

Francisco