[R] package update problem

Xiaohua Dai ecoinformatics at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:14:26 CEST 2006

Hi all,

>From late April, everytime when I update my packages, the package
"gap" is always on the list of "packages to be updated". I try to
download and install the gap zip file from CRAN. However, the same
problem still remains. No such problem for other packages.

> Sys.info()
                      sysname                       release
                    "Windows"                      "NT 5.1"
                      version                      nodename
"(build 2600) Service Pack 2"             "DIT-SYSRESEARCH"
                      machine                         login
                        "x86"                  "xiaohuadai"
                         user
                 "xiaohuadai"