[R] Contour plot overlayed with line plot

Jonathan Greenberg jgreenberg at arc.nasa.gov
Thu May 11 05:24:10 CEST 2006

Keeping with the "newbie" questions -- I'm having a hard time figuring out
how to order the data -- I have x,y,z triplets, but I'm getting this error:

...increasing 'x' and 'y' values expected

I saw in the documentation they should be ordered, but a) how do I do this,
and b) do I need to sort by x first then y?

Thanks!

--j

--

Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD