[R] Can't there be a cd command?

Steve Buyske buyske at stat.rutgers.edu
Wed May 10 02:42:01 CEST 2006

I believe Berton Gunter was trying to be helpful, as you didn't
mention your operating system, rather than suggesting that Linux
users read the Windows FAQ.

However, when I type (under OS X)

     help.search("directory")

the 6th line returned is

     getwd(base)             Get or Set Working Directory

which seems clear enough.

Steve Buyske