[R] Using DBI and RMySQL

Robert Citek rwcitek at alum.calberkeley.org
Tue May 9 20:32:52 CEST 2006

On May 9, 2006, at 6:55 AM, Indrajit Sengupta wrote:
> I am having a bit of problem using the DBI and RMySQL
> package. I have already installed DBI but now I want
> to connect to MySQL. So how do I do it. The CRAN
> package repository does not have RMySQL windows binary
> to install from?

A while ago I setup a simple MySQL database, installed R, installed
DBI and RMySQL, and ran a sample query.  You can find my notes here:

http://www.cwelug.org/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi?RMySQL

HTH.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent