[R] extract p-value from urppTest

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun May 7 22:27:11 CEST 2006

	  If you would still like a reply to this post, please provide a
simple, self-contained example illustrating the problem you want to
solve (as suggested in the posting guide
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html"). I didn't find one in your email
nor in the 'urppTest' help file nor in another place I looked.  Please
also include the output of "sessionInfo".  Also, please confirm (or
correct) the impression that you are trying to use the "urppTest" in the
fSeries package;  without that information, it is not immediately
obvious what you are talking about.

	  Sorry I couldn't help more.
	  Spencer Graves