[R] How can I call a function from within another funcion?

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri May 5 11:19:49 CEST 2006

dt Excellent wrote:

> I have a main function, say A, on C:/MYFILES.
>   Function A needs to call another function, say B, which resides on the previous path. Gould anybody please tell me what command to use to do this?

Functions have to be defined in R.
Where corresponding files (containing code that defines functions) are
located on the hard disc has nothing to do with the scoping rules.

If A needs B, B must be defined in A or some other environment in the
search path.
This might be, for example, the .GlobalEnv or the same package A is
from, as well as other attached packages or imported namespaces.

Uwe Ligges