[R] install R under suse: packages dependency

zhihua li lzhtom at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 04:23:09 CEST 2006

Thanks for your tips. But I don't understand why coping the distribution
media to the server's hard disks would enable me to use yast2 remotely with
ssh? Actually I can launch yast2 remotely now. After connecting to the
remote server by ssh and then typing "yast2", a yast interface will appear
within my shell. But I can't seem to control the yast2 panel, as most of
the hot keys and arrows on the yast control panal are not working anymore,
i.e., I can't navigate through the yast control panel with my local
keyboard. It just got "stuck" there in my shell. I can't even quit the yast
interface.  My local machine is a mac, I don't know if that's the problem.