[R] Rcmdr problem - SciViews R

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Tue May 2 22:42:47 CEST 2006

Dear Saschin,
As John told you, you should better make sure that Rcmdr works fine with
  R. I have seen a similar message once. It was due to missing libraries
required by Rcmdr that could not be installed for some obscure reasons
under SciViews-R. Once all required libraries were installed manually
under R, everything worked fine. I was indeed not able to spot the
problem, but at least, I found a solution. Look at all required
libraries for Rcmdr in his DESCRIPTION file, and install them manually
(Packages -> Install package(s)...).
Best,

Philippe Grosjean