[R] Function dependency function

Erik Iverson iverson at biostat.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 31 18:20:56 CEST 2006

I had a similar need and found package mvbutils, function foodweb().

 From the help file:

  'foodweb' is applied to a group of functions (e.g. all those in a
      workspace); it produces a graphical display showing the hierarchy
      of which functions call which other ones. This is handy, for
      instance, when you have a great morass of functions in a
      workspace, and want to figure out which ones are meant to be
      called directly. 'callers.of(funs)' and 'callees.of(funs)' show
      which functions directly call, or are called directly by, 'funs'.

Hope that helps,
Erik Iverson