[R] Question

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 30 18:42:47 CEST 2006

I don't think any of those cover such models, which are not GLMs.

One can of course run anything in R:

Evelyn Hall: I would like to know how (if) I can extract some of the
information from the summary of my nlme.
Simon Blomberg: This is R. There is no if. Only how.
    -- Evelyn Hall and Simon `Yoda' Blomberg
       R-help (April 2005)

(from the fortunes package), but the 'how' here seems to involve a lot of
work.