[R] MenuRead() Question

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Sun Mar 26 18:48:42 CEST 2006

Hi Keith,

If you want to define a Tk menu using MenuRead() and a text file to
define your menu, you have to start it with "Tk.". That way, MenuRead()
recognizes that it is a Tk menu. So, rewrite your menu definition file as:

 > <menu.txt - in RHOME>
 > $Tk.KSesnMain
 > |$MenuTest
 > ||Objects        ~~ ls()
 > ||-
 > ||Path	   ~~ search()

Note also that KSesnMain must point to a valid Tk window previously
constructed.
Best,

Philippe Grosjean