[R] install local packages

Peter Ehlers ehlers at math.ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 23 00:28:19 CET 2006

Where did you get "mclust.zip"? CRAN shows "mclust_2.1-11.zip".
Why not just let R install mclust directly from the CRAN mirror
at SFU? Use the menu: Packages > Install package(s).

As to your install.packages(), you need forward slashes,
contriburl=, and you probably want a different destdir (or
just leave the default NULL).

Peter Ehlers