[R] Surface plot - 3d

Cashorali, Tanya Tanya.Cashorali at childrens.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 20 15:57:31 CET 2006

Hi, trying this again - any help would be great!

Basically, I have two matrices of equal dimension, one of them should
produce something similar to a heatmap.. The 2nd matrix should be the
"heights" for each value on the heatmap - producing a sort of 3d surface
plot.

Viewing this seems like a problem too, as I need to scale the x axis so
that ~140 labels are visible.

I've tried wireframe(), persp(), heatmap(), and the basic graphing
functions.

Thank you!!
~Tanya