[R] Traffic on R-Help Mailing List

Henrik Bengtsson hb at maths.lth.se
Fri Mar 17 09:48:52 CET 2006

Hi,

there's been plenty of messages sent during that period.  The r-help
archive is at https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/ (you can
interface -> R-help Archives).  There are similar pages for r-devel
and the other lists.  There you should be able to see what messages
have been sent.

Cheers

Henrik