[R] Tiny Typo in R Data Import/Export Manual

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Tue Mar 14 17:22:44 CET 2006

On 3/14/2006 10:58 AM, Rau, Roland wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> in the first paragraph in Section 4.3.2 of the "R Data Import/Export
> Manual", it is written 'We havew tested...'. Most likely it should be
> 'We have tested...'
>
> It is just such a minor thing that I was unsure whether to submit a bug
> report.

Thanks for noticing that; I'll fix it.  It's better not to submit bug
reports for things like this, because they take extra work to mark as
resolved.  The risk is that a simple message like yours will be
overlooked, but in the case of a typo like this, that wouldn't be the
end of the world.

Duncan Murdoch