[R] ESS, transcripts, and such

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:29:31 CET 2006

Work in an inferior R session

M-x write-buffer     to TonyIsSilly.Rt

So now your buffer is associated with a file, TonyIsSilly.Rt

M-x R-transcript-mode

M-x ess-transcript-clean-buffer

and you should be left with a script file, not a transcript file.

Enjoy.   I'll be talking about such things at useR if enough people
show up for the tutorial...

--
best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can easily
roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).