[R] [R-pkgs] New package for calibration of biplot axes.

Jan Graffelman jan.graffelman at upc.edu
Wed Mar 8 15:06:03 CET 2006

Hi,

I recently uploaded a package called "calibrate" to CRAN. This
package contains routines for the calibration of (oblique) axes
in biplots and scatter plots. Documentation provides examples
for ordinary scatter plots with additional axes, biplots from
principal component analysis, correspondence analysis,
canonical correlation analysis and redundancy analysis.

Jan Graffelman