[R] Making an S3 object act like a data.frame

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:42:42 CET 2006

Can you create a small self contained reproducible example
that does not work? The reproducible example I provided earlier on
this thread worked fine.

One idea is to check what the class is of the output of
your .GGobiCall.  If it were of class ggobiDataset then
it would in turn be calling as.data.frame.ggobiDataset
again.  I mention this since the problem in
your reproducible example was precisely of that
sort.