[R] anonymous postings

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Mar 4 16:52:58 CET 2006

	  If a computer is now passing the Turing test, I hope it will help us
all by becoming a more frequent contributer R-help -- sorting through
all the previous posts and answering questions that have been answered
before faster than anyone else!  (That might be bad news for people who
take pride in providing the first answer, but ... .)

	  spencer graves