[R] lattice-Internal

Pikounis, Bill [CNTUS] BPikouni at CNTUS.JNJ.COM
Wed Mar 1 18:30:45 CET 2006

Hi Urs,
Are you referring to the ?barley help topic example that calls dotplot() ?.
I just tried it via example(barley) and cut-and-paste it and it ran with now
complaints on my system:

R 2.2.1, Windows 2000 SP4, lattice version 0.12-11

Both the functions you mention seem to be there:

> getAnywhere("lpretty")
A single object matching 'lpretty' was found
It was found in the following places
  namespace:lattice

> getAnywhere("prepanel.default.bwplot")
A single object matching 'prepanel.default.bwplot' was found
It was found in the following places
  namespace:lattice

> Why, is there a restricted use for the package lattice-Internal?

I don't know what "lattice-Internal" is: by its core nature R does not
restrict anything.

Could you perhaps tell us what versions you are using? Some more specifics
(see http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html ) will increase r-help's
ability to solve your problem.

Bill

Bill Pikounis, PhD