[R] Help - lm, glm, aov results inconsistent with other stati stical package

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 1 08:55:54 CET 2006

I think we should clarify your subject line.  >One< other statistical
package (JMP) is giving in your hands results inconsistent with R.

I have to say I am puzzled by this.  Why ask the volunteers here why you
get a different result in JMP from the answer given by R?  You could ask
your support contact for JMP, where there will be people whom you have
paid to answer your question.  (People here are not going to be very
interested in the reliability of JMP.)