[R] useR! Thanks

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Thu Jun 22 18:53:23 CEST 2006

Dear All,

I would like to totally echo Frank Harrell's appreciation of both UseR! and
Vienna.  I had a wonderful time despite being jet-lagged for the whole time!

I was also wondering whether the minutes of the final session on "getting
credit for contributions to computational statistics software" could be made
available to the participants.

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,  The Center on Aging and Health
Johns Hopkins University
Ph: (410) 502-2619
Fax: (410) 614-9625
Email:  rvaradhan at jhmi.edu